<< We will ship out the goods within 7-10 days after your order. >>
DELIVERY COST INCLUDED
JAPANESE TAX INCLUDED
(** IMPORTING CUSTOM & ANY OTHER IMPORT COSTS - NOT INCLUDED)
- AC/DC Current Sensor (100A, DC to 10kHZ)
- Ideal for observing instantaneous waveforms in laboratories and other temperature-controlled environments
- Ideal for site inspections by using detachable Display Unit
- Four output formats to output data to loggers or other devices (via Display Unit) WAVE, RMS, PEAK, Hz
- Probe cannot be used by itself. Requires CM7290 or CM7291
- CT7631 is a 100 A AC/DC Current Sensor that pairs with the detachable Display Unit CM7290 or CM7291 to capture instantaneous waveforms that can be output to a Hioki memory recorder or logger for further analysis.
Mix and match with other sensors in the series for a cost-effective solution covering a broad measurement range.
DOUGU YA SAN (ACE SANGYO KIKI - COMPANY)
230, SHINJO-NAKAMACHI, NAGAHAMA, SHIGA, JAPAN 526-0012